Please send us logs to investigate the problem. Do the following:
- go to Help | Diagnostic Tools | Debug Log Settings
- add #com.jetbrains.cidr.execution.debugger there
- reproduce the problem (mind, this step should happen after you added the settings above)
- collect debug logs, logs can be found in Help | Show Log in <File Manager>
- send logs to us via submitting a request here and attaching log files.
Note, logs might contain private user's information:
- source file names and paths,
- pieces of source code / individual lines which breakpoints hit at,
- stack traces with names of functions and their addresses in memory,
- variables with their types, values, members and pointer addresses,
- watches and expressions requested to be evaluated and the evaluation results,
- fragments of disassembly and process memory when the corresponding views are enabled,
- program output (stdout and stderr) shown in the console view.
Update: If you have a timeout problem, you can also try and increase the timeout value.