MacOS keymap: Which keys correspond to the vertical arrows with two horizontal lines?


When I look for keyboard shortcuts for moving to the bottom of a file (or the top) I see vertical arrows with double horizontal lines in them. Which keys do these mean? They don't work with the up and down arrows on my Apple narrow bluetooth keyboard. 


1 comment

Ok, in a case of rubber duckie debugging, I figured it out :-)

That arrow symbol is the Page Dn key, which the narrow keyboard does not have. However,  hitting Fn with the appropriate arrow key works. 




Please sign in to leave a comment.