I can't see the tables that reference a particular table in the diagram view.
This is my workflow:
1) select the table of interest
2) diagrams > show visualization
Data grip shows a diagram of the selected table and all the references that table makes
But I can't see the tables that reference the selected table, how do you do this from the diagram view?
I have tried all the options, example:
1) Right click, Analyze graph
1) Focus View on Node Neighborhood...
2) Directed paths in both directions
But it show an empty diagram with only the current table.
If I drag and drop tables from the table list then show the relations to selected table