After installing the latest RubyMine build (I was using probably a 3 year old build before), the editor no longer formats and highlights erb code -- it just displays it as raw text.
Strangely enough, if I create a brand new erb file and manually type code in there, it works. But if I copy and paste my existing code into the new file, it doesn't work either.
I tried renaming the file to just .html, then back and forth, still no luck. I tried deleting the .idea folder, still no luck. I triple-checked the 'File types' for RHTML, and even removed *.erb and re-added it, closed and relaunched RubyMine.. still no luck.