as already mentioned in another post (https://intellij-support.jetbrains.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000471730-Add-remote-Ruby-SDK) I have a multi project passenger-docker based development environment.
I recently upgraded RubyMine to version 2017.3 EAP6 and now I can add a DockerCompose remote Ruby SDK.
I also managed to add a Docker Deployment configuration based on docker-compose.yml (it is tedious to add the same configuration for a dozen of projects).
Issues with this setup:
- Download of remote SDK is slow
- Download of remote SDK stop existing running containers
- Starting containers from the IDE stop previous running ones
- how can I solve my issues?
- how will docker support evolve in the near future?