I upgraded from 2017.2.4 to current version built on 28th of November by downloading patch.
1. It changed my skin and remove custom toolbar. I used some built-in white layout and now it reverted to classic black. I also had rearanged my toolbar menu. I added some stuff for task management and created new icons form them. Now it's lost. I removed some debug icons from toolbar and I can see them again.
2. I lost ssh remote run plugin. I lost my ssh external tools and sftp server credentials.
3. PlantUML is again enabled, but I turned it off.
4. Database tools and SQL plugin was disabled and I lost all included database sources for each project.
5. When I open new task from JIRA issue tracker I can't no more select "update status" becase there is no status on list (list is empty)
All in all: can I import / copy all my settings from 2017.2 folder?