So I have two computers. One where everything works and another where "nothing" works. The working computer has a fresh install of 2017.3, while the other has been updated from 2016.x to 2017.3.
The issues im experincing in the "2016->2017" setup is that
- Syntax highlighting and auto-complete in .vue files are not working
- I cannot uninstall certain plugins (Maybe because PHPstorm auto-intsalls them?)
This is what ive done to the non-working setup (Multiple times) without success of resolving the issue:
- Remove everything related to phpstorm and jetbrains in %appdata% and HKCU
- Re-install Phpstorm
- Made sure that Setttings -> File Types -> Vue isassociated with *.vue
- Download the vuejs-173.4127.22.zip and manually add it to the plugin repository
- Remove the .idea folder in my project
I cannot test to UNINSTALL the VueJS plugin since it seems to be installed automatically.
So.... What to do....