I am trying to set some obscure namespaces in folders in a big project, but for some reason PhpStorm keeps returning to the default settings on restart. What might be causing this and how do I put a stop to it?
The project has a main folder, which is marked as "Content root", then it has the dot marked as being a Source Folder. It also has some vendors which are excluded. The directories I want to mark as being sources with a specific namespace prefix live inside some subfolders in a "custom" folder.
When I go to "Directories" and mark some of them as Source and then give them a specific prefix, it all seems to work. I can generate new classes and they get the right namespace. But then when I exit PhpStorm and restart it, the settings are removed again and I'm left only with the original settings again.
Things I have checked/tried:
- They seem to get saved to the settings properly; I can see the results in the .iml file in the project folder. They remain there until I reload PhpStorm, then the file gets updated and my changes are gone.
- I am not using a Settings Repository or Startup tasks
I am running PhpStorm 2017.3 on Ubuntu 17.10