After starting the container, I tried to update project SDK as follows:
1. Click Add SDK > Ruby SDK
2. Clicked “Remote interpreter or Version Manager”
3. I set “Service: main” and clicked OK
4. SDK was updated, but when I clicked “OK” button,
5. it said “Gems bin directory does not exist”
6. The interpreter path was “docker-compose://[/Users/otsukakenji/project/proj_dir/docker-compose.yml]:main//usr/local/bin/ruby" and Gems bin directory was “/Users/otsukakenji/Library/Caches/JetBrains/IntelliJIdea2023.2/ruby_stubs/-616525414/usr/local/bundle/bin”
7. so I changed Gems bin directory to “docker-compose://[/Users/otsukakenji/project/proj_dir/docker-compose.yml]:main//usr/local/bin" like Ruby interpreter path, but the same message appeared.
How can I set SDK via docker-compose.yml? I tried the same procedure after executing docker-compose down but nothing changed.
% docker-compose --version
Docker Compose version v2.7.0
% docker --version
Docker version 20.10.17, build 100c701
% uname -v
Darwin Kernel Version 21.6.0: Mon Aug 22 20:19:52 PDT 2022; root:xnu-8020.140.49~2/RELEASE_ARM64_T6000