test target builds in command line but not in CLion

Hello!

I have a project where I have set up google test similar to what is done here: http://stackoverflow.com/a/27160614/6666162

It works well in command line with cmake. I can generate build files and make (Linux Ubuntu 16.04).

However, the automatic downloading and building of google test fails and compilation of test fails as the compiler cannot find the header files.

Suggestions on how to fix this is welcome.

1 comment
Comment actions Permalink

So I changed the integration of google test to what is done here: https://github.com/Crascit/DownloadProject 

and now it also works with CLion. Case closed.

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.