I'm using AppCode on the mac and I'm finding it very slow to let me know that my code has errors. Typically it will take between 30 secs and 2 mins after i edit a line to let me know there was an error. Often it will even take much longer
I hadn't been using AppCode for most of the last year, when I used to use it I did notice it was slower than the rest of your products to show me errors but no where near this slow.
By contrast I use PHPStorm & WebStorm regularly and have no such issues
I have already change the vmoptions to the recommended maximum but this hasn't had much impact. Currently my memory indicator is showing 279 of 4083m yet it still takes an insanely long time to show me a very simple error
I'm running a new Swift 3 project so it isn't particularly large. 3.3MB
Can you give me any tips on what I can do to fix the issue