How to install dictionary for other languages?
1) You must have Mozilla Thunderbird
2) Browse to Program Filles/Mozilla Thunderbird/dictionares
3) locate dic file - ex: pl.dic
4) edit this file in Notepad++ (http://notepad-plus-plus.org/)
5) replace all bad coding and stupid character (alt + 0182)
replace all junks: push Ctrl + R, in search type: /.+$ (without space), replace set empty. Push [Replace Rest] button.
7) Select all (Ctrl + A), copy (Ctrol + C), set Format to "UTF without BOM", now paste (Ctrl + V)
8) SAVE THIS TO NEW FILE
9) in PhpStorm go to preferences->spelling->dictionary select your new dic file :-)
Ps. Sory for my bad english