I'd like to create a UIViewController subclass that has a custom UIView subclass as its view.
Here's what I'm wondering if AppCode can be configured to automatically do (or possibly AppCode can do parts of the following example):
- Create a UIViewController subclass called JSViewController
- Create a UIView subclass called JSView
- Override -[JSViewController loadView] and set self.view = [[JSView alloc] init]
- Create a property called jsView or customView or something and make its implementation @dynamic
- Override JSViewController's getter for jsView and return (JSView *)self.view