I'm still spending a lot of time trying to figure out how this all works. My ability to learn things
is by example or looking at videos. Ableton Live music program has good tutorials, but I'm looking for the
same thing for JetBrains... I see SOME videos, but is there like a 3rd party source of video tutorials.
Also, I'm told that Eclypse also supports Django-Python development as well, and I'm trying to decide which
ones I want to use. Here is my criteria....
1) Plenty of video tutorials showing the following...
- Setup for parallel development on client and server using same code base, which this question was
- ease of use and good fast learning curve
2) ease in setup and installation on my hosting server which uses CentOS form of Linux
3) Ability to link both client and server together, and when not connected, I want to test on my laptop
before committing it to the server, with as few steps as possible.
4) Search for methds, tables, fields, etc globally.
5) Plenty of examples.
6) Can I build Django Templates graphically instead of using something like Dreamweaver, then going in to "hand edit"
the template code which I find very tedious, and prone to lots of mistakes.
7) I DO like the auto-correction, due to nerve damage to my hands, typing has always been very slow and
prone to lots of mistakes, and programs are not very tolerant to these kinds of mistakes.
I'm going to be looking at both systems, but I also want to know if I have to purchase Both the WebStorm and PyCharm
and get some kind of a discount, so cost is obviously a factor, although the price is fair, but want it to be