Switching target in a project takes a really long time

I have two targets in my project - one for GHUnit tests and the real target.

With the latest version (108.984) it takes a really long time switching between the targets. Often I end up forcing appCode to quit, because it seems to be locked forever.

Anyone else has experienced the same problem? Prior to this version switching targets was not a problem.

11 comments
Comment actions Permalink

Attached is a CPU capture spanning the time it took just right now to switch target.



Attachment(s):
OC-108.984_nielsfrydenholm_24.08.2011_09.34.08.zip
0
Comment actions Permalink

I am experiencing the same issue. Due to this issue, the latest version of AppCode is unusable for me.

0
Comment actions Permalink

same here. Also, changing 'anything' in a build configuration has AppCode spin forever at about 80% CPU on my MBP.

0
Comment actions Permalink

Takes a while for me as well, ~8 seconds.

0
Comment actions Permalink

I have the same problem. When I change configuration or create a new one, AppCode just hangs and I have to restart it.

0
Comment actions Permalink

I just tried the new version 108.1068, and now it only takes a couple of seconds to switch configuration.
Thanks!

0
Comment actions Permalink

This build also solves the issue i had with unending SPOD when changing from simulator to device in a configuration. Thanks.

0
Comment actions Permalink

I'm still seeing some significant delays when swapping targets. The project I'm using is rather large.

CPU snapshot attached.



Attachment(s):
OC-108.1068_hedbor_29.08.2011_11.56.32.zip
0
Comment actions Permalink

Please file an issue and attach the snapshot so this problem is not lost in the forum.

0
Comment actions Permalink

Just tried with the newest build today and I am no longer seeing this issue so I think it's good. I'll make sure to create a ticket if it reappears.

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.