Here they are:
1. no working debugger (gcc 4.8.2 on Mint 17 Linux)
2. no working debugger (did I say that already?)
3. no sorting in overview window. Using the overview for navigation in a file with, say, 30 methods is useless. I end up using manual find all the time
4. no full qualification of members in overview for implementation file (cpp). If you have member functions from different classes, you cannot tell them apart
5. no indication about call location in call hierarchy view. You get the methods where the call occurrs, but if its a large method, its Ctrl-F again.
I am a paying customer, but you will hear me swearing at Clion several times per day as a former Eclipse/Java user. It would be so easy to implement some of these features. Getting a functional debugger may be a little harder, but there are people out there that can do it (look at QtCreator).