I'm using IDEA 9.0 on Linux, and I wanted to try out some Groovy coding. I made a '.groovy' file and IDEA seems to understand it, but I can't seem to add a Groovy SDK anywhere in the project settings.
- The JetGroovy plugin is installed and enabled.
- I have a Groovy JDK installed on my system in /opt/groovy-1.7.0. Do I need to set GROOVY_HOME or something in my IDEA launcher?
- In Project Structure -> Project Settings -> Facets there is no Groovy facet.
- When I click 'add new SDK' in Platform Settings -> SDKs, I don't see a menu item for Groovy SDKs. Just Java, Flex, Air, etc.
- If I create a new module from scratch I see a Groovy Facet choice.
What if I want to add Groovy support to an existing Java project?