I like the new scala console in the plugin. That's a very helpful new feature!
I like it that you automatically provide the projects classes in the classpath. Great for quickly testing things.
- Currently I can move around with the arrow keys. It can move over the "scala>" prompt. Typed characters appear after the prompt, though.
- The console does not scroll to the end of the output as soon as there's a scrollbar. This happens if I move around the caret before typing, I think,
- Pressing "end" on the last line jumps right after "scala>". Typing prints characters after "scala> " though. Sometimes you need to press End twice to see this.
- A history feature like in the real scala console would be great.
- Maybe special highlighting for error messages?
- Autocompletion sounds helpful
These are a few things I noticed or missed. Maybe it's useful for you.