Search broken in 4.0.3

I just updated RubyMine to 4.0.3 and project searching is broken for me making what was a decent product useless to me. Any code I have in /vender/gems/xxxx no longer appears in search results when I do a "find in path" set to "whole project". Of course this is the feature I use more than anything else. Also, any code I open in these directories now have a yellowish tab indicating they are external to the project or excluded. The /vendor/gems path  is not excluded in project settings. Help, this is a huge deal for us.

Andrew Lee

1 comment
Comment actions Permalink

Confirmed that this problem does not exist in 4.0.2.

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.