Atleast upto a week back, all was good. But today whenever I open a JS file, any var declarations get obfuscated. So something like var accountId would appear as var &@*#^&@. However if I copy those weird characters and paste into Notepad, they appear fine. The same thing happens when I start typing anything after a var, it starts getting obfuscated. I have attached a screen shot of actual chars vs what RubyMine shows. Other than the bundled plugins I have BashSupport, SmarterEditor, TabSwitch which I disabled. I also disabled Inspection-JS and JS Intention Power Pack to check. Still the same behavior.
I have also noticed that when I first load a new JS file, the file appears correct. Then RubyMine starts processing something on the file. And then the vars get obfuscated.