Unable to run debugger in RubyMine EAP #1364

When I try and debug my Rails app (or any of my tests) in the latest EAP build, I get the following error:

Picture 4.png
I don't see this in RubyMine 1.1.1.   Is this a known issue or something to do with my configuration.

Also, I noticed that most of my settings were not carried over when I upgraded -- I've had to redefine my key mappings which was really painful!  Why is this?

Olly

4 comments
Comment actions Permalink

Hello Olly,

When I try and debug my Rails app (or any of my tests) in the latest EAP build, I get the following error:


Picture 4.png
I don't see this in RubyMine 1.1.1.   Is this a known issue or something to do with my configuration.

We need some more investigation on this issue. Could you please list ruby and gems versions installed?

Also, I noticed that most of my settings were not carried over when I upgraded -- I've had to redefine my key mappings which was really painful!  Why is this?

Please read the topic: http://www.jetbrains.net/devnet/thread/283237?tstart=0.
As for now: you can either copy content of {HOME}/.RubyMine10 to {HOME}/.RubyMine15 or Use File | Import/Export Settings

Regards,
Oleg

0
Comment actions Permalink

oleg_s wrote:

We need some more investigation on this issue. Could you please list ruby and gems versions installed



*** LOCAL GEMS ***

actionmailer (2.3.3)
actionpack (2.3.3)
activerecord (2.3.3)
activeresource (2.3.3)
activesupport (2.3.3)
autotest-fsevent (0.1.1)
autotest-growl (0.1.6)
autotest-rails (4.1.0)
aws-s3 (0.6.2)
BlueCloth (1.0.0)
builder (2.1.2)
campaign_monitor (0.1.1)
capistrano (2.5.8)
capistrano-ext (1.2.1)
cgi_multipart_eof_fix (2.5.0)
color-tools (1.3.0)
columnize (0.3.1)
daemons (1.0.10)
ec2onrails (0.9.9.1)
echoe (3.1.1)
elif (0.1.0)
fastercsv (1.5.0)
fastthread (1.0.7)
flexmock (0.8.6)
gem_plugin (0.2.3)
highline (1.5.1)
hoe (2.3.3)
hpricot (0.8.1)
htmlentities (4.1.0)
icalendar (1.1.0)
linecache (0.43)
memcache-client (1.7.4)
mime-types (1.16)
money (2.1.4)
mongrel (1.1.5)
mongrel_cluster (1.0.5)
mysql (2.7)
net-scp (1.0.2)
net-sftp (2.0.2)
net-ssh (2.0.13)
net-ssh-gateway (1.0.1)
oauth (0.3.5)
passenger (2.2.4)
patientslikeme-campaign_monitor (1.3.0)
rack (1.0.0)
rails (2.3.3)
rake (0.8.7)
rexml-expansion-fix (1.0.1)
right_aws (1.10.0)
right_http_connection (1.2.4)
ruby-debug (0.10.3)
ruby-debug-base (0.10.3)
ruby-debug-ide (0.4.6)
ruby-hmac (0.3.2)
ruby-openid (2.1.7)
rubyforge (1.0.4)
rubygems-update (1.3.5)
RubyInline (3.8.3)
slave (1.2.1)
spreadsheet-excel (0.3.5.1)
sqlite3-ruby (1.2.5)
svenfuchs-i18n (0.2.0)
termios (0.9.4)
thoughtbot-factory_girl (1.2.2)
thoughtbot-shoulda (2.10.2)
tzinfo (0.3.14)
xml-simple (1.0.12)
ZenTest (4.1.4)



 



ruby 1.8.6 (2008-08-11 patchlevel 287) [i686-darwin9.7.0]
Ruby Enterprise Edition 20090610



0
Comment actions Permalink

Update: I'm using Ruby Enterprise so I removed the SDK (/usr/local/bin/ruby) and re-added it (/opt/local/ruby-enterprise/) etc.  This fixed it.

0
Comment actions Permalink

Thanks for the solution

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.