I am new to RubyMine (I am getting real tired of Aptana crashing hourly), and so far RubyMine has been working for me except for one show-stopper for me:
While using the editor, I am having problems with doubleclick to select -- about 70% of the time it works, but the remainder of the time, I have to double click 5-10 times on a fragment to get the darn thing to select. This makes RubyMine essentially unusable.
I've noticed a similar problem in the project browser -- to open a file, it may take numerous doubleclick actions.
I *know* it's not a system setting for clickspeed, as other applications work as expected (and I turned it all the way up to test).
I am running build 975 on 64-bit Ubuntu with the VM settings turned up somewhat. I while ago I tried out build 883, but it would freeze on my system after about 5 minutes of usage.