a new update for BashSupport is available now at the usual location.
- Fixed parsing of for loops with optional command end after a command group
- Fixed static evaluation quickfix to offer result for "$(((1+2)))"
- Performance improvements, especially for offline code analysis
- Cached oftenly performed calculation in arithmetic evaluation
- Integrated custom exception reporting tool by Etienne Studer
- "Add shebang" quickfix is not displayed for a script in the Bash REPL
- Shortcut "Ctrl+Enter" for the repl console run action
- Slightly Improved error reporting
- Parser improvements for function definitions
- Properly resetting PSI element caches now
- Improved parsing of composed arithmetic number literals (e.g. 123$a)
- Hex, octal and custom-base literals in arithmetic expressions
- Variable name completion in evaluating heredocs
- Improved some inspection/quickfix messages
- Improved evaluation of static arithmetic expressions
- Improved parser (correctly parses "a=1 ((1))" now)
- Less error markers in faulty case commands
- Fixed error marker handling, no large red blocks any more
- Inspection to detect invalid filedescriptors (only the range &0 to &9 is valid)
- Support for the % operator in arithmetic expressions
- The quick documentation lookup (Ctrl+Q) now tries to read the current system's info page for an external command, if it is available (needs the commands "info" in the path, optionally "txt2html" to turn the plain text into html).