a new update of the BashSupport plugin is available at http://plugins.jetbrains.net/plugin/?idea&id=4230 .
The "invisible update" problem in the plugin manager seems to be fixed - thanks JetBrains!
As always, feedback is highly appreciated.
- Improved parsing
- Icons for path and variable completions
- Fixed "export a" variables
- Fixed for heredoc folding and highlighting
- AddShebangQuickfix is now run in a separate write action
- A process started withing a run script action is terminated when the stop button is pressed
- The facet configuration tree is expanded by default now