a new update of the BashSupport plugin is available now.
The variable resolving has been improved - please let me know if it works in an unexpected way.
- Variables inside of conditional commands are resolved now
- Redirects after variable declarations using read, declare and export work now
- Added documentation for Bash's break command
- Variable definitions are now found in function definitions, as well.
- Variable definitions contained in case commands are now found, too
- || and && are now correctly parsed inside of subshell expressions contained in strings
- A valid shebang line may now have newlines in front
- Shebang highlighting works again
- Fixed parsing of line continuations
- Default formatting of "Shebang comment" is now comment formatting + bold font style