HandyTapestry 1.3 released
If you develop a Tapestry web application using IntelliJ Idea
then try HandyTapestry plugin!
The HandyTapestry plugin for IntelliJ Idea helps you to develop Tapestry web applications faster.
The plugin adds helpful completions and navigations in the HTML template. The Create Tapestry component dialog helps to create components.
The plugin supports Tapestry 4.0
- Completion / navigation in "component:" attribute values
- Smart completion of page attribute values. Type page name prefix and press Ctrl-Shift-Space!
- Smart completion of the class name in OGNL constants.
Type @Cust in OGNL expression and press Ctrl-Shift-Space to see all classes which name starts with "Cust"!
- Page structure tool window
- Support components without component specification
- Fixes in the component libraries handling