- rearranges (reorders) class and class member declarations according to a user-specified order and/or method call hierarchy;
- generates section-marking comments;
- provides several controls for spacing within and between methods and classes; and
- permits the user to manually rearrange items.
This is a bug fix release, addressing these issues:
1) eliminated a String-related exception when trying to arrange a class with a method named "set" and a single parameter. (Code was looking for a property name to follow "set" but there was none.)
2) fixed comment fill string expansion problem when string contained leading tabs; these were being counted simply as one character each. Now their apparent width is calculated properly.
Thanks to Hans Häggström and Thomas Singer for the bug reports!
Plugin is available via the Plugin Manager, or at http://plugins.intellij.net.
Documentation is at http://www.intellij.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/RearrangerPlugin.