The 0.7 version of the Maven Reloaded plugin has been released. This version incorporates many bug fixes and new features. If anyone has a problem or feature request, please use the project issue tracker and mailing list to let me know.
- Fixed problems with committing the module that caused changes to not be seen after running the plugin. This was manifested as wrong classpaths and some libraries not being exported, etc...
- Fixed NPE in invalid POM
- Turned off plugin for new project creation
- Uses the embedder to resolve dependencies, so version ranges and other scoped dpendencies should be handled correctly
- Can optionally now download and attach javadoc to dependencies
- Can optionally sort classpath entries
- Plugin params stored in the .ipr file are sorted
- Can optionally remove duplicate dependencies from classpath