a new Early Access release of the JFormDesigner plug-in
for IntelliJ IDEA 5.0 and later (5.1, Demetra) is
- Registered most JFormDesigner actions to IntelliJ IDEA's
action manager for assigning keyboard shortcuts and for
customization (add to toolbars or menus).
- New "Go to form / Go to code" action (CtrlShiftD)
added to main toolbar.
- Integrated JFormDesigner Help into IntelliJ IDEA Help.
Note: The help topics are not yet up-to-date.
- Updated BeanInfos for Java 6.
- Updated JGoodies Forms to 1.0.6.
- Use package prefixes specified in module settings.
- Global Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete menu items enabled
if a .jfd file is active.
- Fixed "bad interaction" of JFormDesigner Error Log tool
window with IDEA's Find/Messages/Run tool windows.
- Fixed: Alloy theme reset problem.
- and some minor bugs fixed
Use the IntelliJ IDEA Plug-in Manager to download and install it.
Feedback is highly appreciated.