I've made some updates based on the feedback I've received:
- You can now specify either block or line comments regardless of what the language supports. If the language doesn't support the choice then the choice is emulated with the supported syntax.
- Dollar signs ($) are now escaped when the copyright notice is persisted in the ipr and/or iml files. This allows for the use of CVS tags in the copyright notice.
- You can now specify a character used to fill separators. If nothing is specified a sane default is used appropriate to the language.
- You now have the option of using XML comment syntax for JSP files.
- The Validate button became enabled incorrectly under certain conditions.