- rearranges (reorders) class and class member declarations according to a user-specified order and/or method call hierarchy;
- generates section-marking comments;
- provides several controls for spacing within and between methods and classes; and
- permits the user to manually rearrange items.
This is primarily a bug fix release.
1) Fixed bug: Adding a rule when none was previously selected caused an ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception.
2) Cancelling an edit no longer acts as if OK were pressed.
3) Interface method rule now allows comment fill string capability.
4) Preview ("Confirm before rearranging") shows expanded comments (with "fill string" operation performed.)
Version 4.0.1 works with the retail version of IDEA (4.5.x); version 4.0.2 is built for the EAP (Irida).