- You can now insert a real tab using .
- now properly works as a character argument to commands such as f and t.
- Fixed Ctrl-E and Ctrl-Y when caret was at top/bottom of screen.
- Fixed various scrolling and caret movement so caret can appear on first or last line of editor.
- Fixed playing back macros if preceded by a count greater than 1.
- Updated installation notes for Mac
- Fixed :quit command. Now all forms of the command are recognized.
- Added support for scrolljump option.
- Added support for scrolloff option.
- Added support for sidescroll option.
- Added support for sidescrolloff option.
- Caret now stays in view when scrolling using the mouse wheel or scrollbars.
- Added support for the column scrolling commands zh, zl, ze, zs, z, and z]]>.