A new version is available for download through the plug-in manager.
- Adds support for IDEA 5.0 builds #3397 and #3401 which feature word completion in files of any given type!
- Updates the default Groovy runtime to the latest snapshot of the forthcoming Groovy JSR-03 release
- GROOVY-941: GroovyJ does not report the file that compilation errors occur within and you can't click on them to jump to the line
- GROOVY-948: GroovyJ breaks the "Colors and Fonts" panel in global settings
- GROOVY-939: GroovyJ compiles scripts using IDEA's JDK instead of the project/module's JDK
See http://groovy.codehaus.org/IntelliJIDEAPlugin and http://groovy.codehaus.org/GroovyJ+Status.