TabSwitch Plugin in IDEA 4.5.4

After upgrading from 4.5.3 I see this error in my log:

2005-02-23 12:54:17,766 ERROR - llij.ide.plugins.PluginManager -
2005-02-23 12:54:17,766 ERROR - llij.ide.plugins.PluginManager - IntelliJ IDEA 4.5.4 Build #2253
2005-02-23 12:54:17,766 ERROR - llij.ide.plugins.PluginManager - JDK: 1.4.2_04
2005-02-23 12:54:17,766 ERROR - llij.ide.plugins.PluginManager - VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
2005-02-23 12:54:17,766 ERROR - llij.ide.plugins.PluginManager - Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
2005-02-23 12:54:17,766 ERROR - llij.ide.plugins.PluginManager - OS: Linux
2005-02-23 12:54:17,766 ERROR - llij.ide.plugins.PluginManager - Last Action: TabSwitchPlugin.PreviousTab
2005-02-23 12:54:17,766 ERROR - llij.ide.plugins.PluginManager -
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/intellij/openapi/ui/DialogWrapper$MyDialog
at org.tzambalayev.ideaplugins.tabswitch.TabAction.actionPerformed(TabAction.java:30)
at com.intellij.openapi.h.a.e.a(e.java:170)
at com.intellij.openapi.h.a.e.b(e.java:60)
at com.intellij.openapi.h.a.e.a(e.java:19)
at com.intellij.ide.t.a(t.java:162)
at com.intellij.ide.t.dispatchEvent(t.java:9)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:151)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:145)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:137)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:100)

The plugin is unusable. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

GJ

6 comments
Comment actions Permalink

GJ wrote:

After upgrading from 4.5.3
The plugin is unusable. Any ideas?


What is the version of the TabSwitch plugin you're using?

Bas

0
Comment actions Permalink

Hi,

It's TabSwitch 0.7.2

GJ

0
Comment actions Permalink

Hi,

Have you been able to fix the problem?

Since I found this plugin (about a year ago) it would show up as nr1 usage if, if plugin-usage was a feature of the intellij activity-guide :-).

Regards,

GJ

0
Comment actions Permalink

GJ wrote:

Have you been able to fix the problem?


I haven't found the time yet. I don't have IDEA 4.5.4 installed to
reproduce it and it works fine in Irida build 3235. But I promise I will
get to it next week.

Bas

0
Comment actions Permalink

I checked my suse 9.2 idea 4.5.4. installation at home. It seems to work fine there.

So I'll try to reinstall over here (at work :) mandrake 10.1) and see what happens.

Regards,

GJ

0
Comment actions Permalink

Reinstalled idea, placed the EAP 0.7.2 in idea build 3229 version.

Placed the older version (0.7.1) in my regular 4.5.4. build 2253 installation.

AND IT WORKED! (productivity will rise again and I'll get to keep my job :))

Thanks for your time anyway.

GJ

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.