I am writing a CompletionContributor for java. The contributor will contribute Class names. I had some questions around that.
1. How can I make sure that the contributor is only invoked when typing inside a class and not when typing import statements?
2. What is the difference between the different CompletionTypes - smart, basic, class_name?
3. How can I make sure that my extensions are added after all existing java completions?
The following does not seem to work
- order="last" -> contributor not loaded
- order="first, after javaClassName" -> throws an exception about loading order
- order="last, before default -> contributor not loaded
- order="last, before legacy, before default, before javaClassName" -> contributor not loaded
The following works
- order="first" -> but all other contributors come afterward, which is undesirable