This plugin allows to associate arbitrary files with IntelliJ IDEA.
When you click on the file in Explorer or in your favorite file manager
it will be automatically opened in IDEA.
- Handy installer
- Native windows binary (idea_assoc.exe) which you can execute and pass
it a file name you want to open in IDEA. For manual associations use:
- Native windows associations editor (idea_assoc_editor.exe) for file
types originally supported by IDEA. You can easily set/restore
using this tool, no more manual registry editing needed.
- FileAssociations-bin.jar IDEA plugin originally written by Alex Efimov.
I've just ported it to the current IDEA version (tested on IDEA 4.5.3).
All credits for this part should go to Alex Efimov
- Can open both files which are under the current project directory and
files outside of the project directory
Plugin must be installed into IDEA_HOME directory, the actual
location of the extracted files will be:
1. IDEA must be already running
2. You need to open some project first
"Develop with pleasure!"