here is the idea.
I want to be able to add a odt-file (OpenDocument Text file http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument) to my sources. The odt-file is a ZIP with file extension .odt.
It has the following structure:
| +-- manifest.xml
| +-- thumbnail.png
| +-- 10000000000001E800000118B5A37F3F.png
So my source tree should look like:
Now here are my use cases/wishes:
- I want to be able to dive into filename.odt (similar like navigating through jars).
- I want to open e.g. the content.xml file in the editor.
- I want to change the context of the content.xml file
- I want to use the same IntelliLang feature as if I'm opening a "physical" xml file
Can you point me to some sample plugin code? Is this possible with the Open API?
- If I overwrite the odt with another file, I want to see the differences tracked down to the single files inside this archive
Thanks in advance, Leif