- rearranges (reorders) class and class member declarations according to a user-specified order and/or method call hierarchy;
- generates section-marking comments;
- provides several controls for spacing within and between methods and classes; and
- permits the user to manually rearrange items.
New in this release:
(1) Live Rearranger dialog now expands the tree automatically.
(2) Toggling options on the Live Rearranger won't collapse the tree.
(3) Live Rearranger now shows inner class contents.
(4) Live Rearranger now shows class initializers in the tree; their omission was causing items to be dropped
to the wrong location.
(5) Spacing control added to specify the number of newline characters at end of file. Default is 1
(terminates the final line with a newline character.) This gives the appearance in IDEA's editor that
a blank line exists at the end of file, but there really isn't any.