The Rearranger plugin
- rearranges (reorders) class and class member declarations according to a user-specified order and/or method call hierarchy;
- generates section-marking comments;
- provides several controls for spacing within and between methods and classes; and
- permits the user to manually rearrange items.
Bug fix release:
(1) Fixed spacing problems with inner classes.
(2) Fixed spacing problems encountered in files with trailing whitespace on lines.
(3) If there are more than two getter/setters for a given property, bring all together, and don't duplicate the setter.
(The Wiki site seems frozen - I can't upload source or jar file. Get the plugin via the Plugin Manager or at http://plugins.intellij.net.)