The Rearranger plugin
- rearranges (reorders) class and class member declarations according to a user-specified order and/or method call hierarchy;
- generates section-marking comments;
- provides several controls for spacing within and between methods and classes; and
- permits the user to manually rearrange items.
This is a bug fix release:
- version 2.3 fixed problems with icon button display due to case mismatches in both automatic (confirmation) and manual rearrangement popups.
- version 2.4 fixed bug in determining if a method is canonical or interface. Thanks to Nic Holbrook for the fix.