v1.61 of the toString() plugin has been released at the offical homepage for this plugin at:
This version is only for the IDEA 4.x series.
This release was to fix a bug causing it not to work in a fresh installation (not upgrade)
About the plugin
GenerateToString is a action plugin for IDEA that is used to create or update java classes toString() method. The reason is valuebeans usually needs to dump their fieldvalues for debug purpose, and it's tedious to write the dump code for this. So this action plugin generates the code to dump all the fields in a simple manner.
- Better description in plugin.xml and added to the offical IDEA plugin manager
- Fixed minor typo's in documentation
- Fixed bug in loading default Velocity Macro's (only happends during a fresh install of the plugin)
- Renamed package to org.intellij.idea.plugin.tostring
- Added FileUtil for file IO operations
- Defaults changed: not using qualified classname and filtering of constants fields enabled