Jacques, I'm not sure whether these are bugs or features:
- in a generated test class all test (public) methods have the "create test"
gutter icons - it looks messy to offer generating tests for tests
- the icons actually, don't generate anything, but jump to the original methods.
I like that, but the icon and text could be different.
- while I like the icon to jump to the source method, I don't see similar one
FROM source to test. That would be nice.
- hm.... after doing some work, the icon in the test class doesn't jump to the
source anymore. Strange. Now it tries to create a test method (as the icon says)
and fails because this is test class.
- is there a shortcut to jump from test method to source?