I have sucessfully installed the ClearCase plug-in (no errors, exceptions or alike) but there are some issues/ questions that I kindly request someone to clarify me or give hints, since some of you might have came across the same problems before.
1) Is it normal to have the two options "check-in" check-out" active on the Tools->Clearcase->Menu?
While doing a "check-out", the "check-in" was greyed out but then both became active afterwards.
2) After doing what is describer at 1), if I exit and reopen IntelliJ, to my surprise only the option "check-out" is available and is wrong because the file is "cheched out", i.e., I was able to change it and doing a Find Project Checkouts confirmed it.
3) I could not open the Differences window ever.
But absolutly no problem if wanting to open "Properties", "History" or "Version Tree".
4) Is there an option to activate the plug-in as a toolbar menu and not only as a drop down menu?
I have already tried some things on troubleshooting
1) Exit/reopen IntelliJ
2) Followed exactly what is described at
3) Already tried "External changes are up-to-date on Idea" checked and unchecked with same results.
4) Have not forgot to do "Mark Project as current"
I don't think that has to do with my underline clearcase configuration problem because it works, from windows explorer and even from another Java IDE that I'm testing with corresponding clearcase plugin.
Any hints are welcome,