ALT+LEFT, ALT+RIGHT

????, ? ??? ?????????, ?? ?? ?????????. ???? ? ???-?? ? ????? ?????
???????????? ??????? ?????? ?.?. ???? ?? ? ?? ??????????? ?? ???????
???????? ??????, ? ???? ??????? ??-??????. ? ?????? ???????????? ???
???????? ??? ??????????? ????? ?????? ?????? ? ???? ? ??????, ? ? ????????
????? ?? ???????????? ??? ???????????? ????? ?????? (????????).

-


Best regards,
Sergey Bervinov (James Advent)
Java/WEB Programmer
EMail: sergey_bervinov@mail.ru
ICQ: 98681963


6 comments

??????. ?? ? ?? ????? ???????? ??????? ;)


0

You are excused. Even though almost nobody could read your excuse. :)

"Sergey Bervinov" <sergey_bervinov@ce-solutions.com> wrote in message
news:b59ia1$lul$1@is.intellij.net...

??????. ?? ? ?? ????? ???????? ??????? ;)

>
>


0

Richard Nemec wrote:

You are excused. Even though almost nobody could read your excuse. :)

"Sergey Bervinov" <sergey_bervinov@ce-solutions.com> wrote in message
news:b59ia1$lul$1@is.intellij.net...

>>??????. ?? ? ?? ????? ???????? ??????? ;)

According to Babelfish, he said:

uBYB, s KHTSE URTBYYCHBM, OP Fshch OF RTPNPMYUBM. of nPZKh from Lbl-fp
Ch UCHPYI GEMSI OF YURPMSH"pchbfsh YPTLBFSHCH UBVTSB?f.E. NPZKH My s
ABOUT RETENEEEOYE RP ULPVLBN RPCHEUYFSH DTKHZYE, B UBVTS "ba"bfsh Of
rp-uchpenkh.with RTYCHSHCHL OF YURPMSH"pchbfsh of 'Fy YPTFLBFSHCH DMS OF
RETENEEEOYS NETSDKH POLBNY UPTUPCH X UYEVS Ch YDEIBI, B Ch 'LURETFE
IPFEM Vshch OF YNRPMSH"pchbfsh DMS OF RETELMAYUEOYS NETSDKH PLOBNY
("bdbyubny).

And then:

rBTDPO.to oE Ch FKH LPOZHKH PFRPUFYM NEUUBZKH ;)

Which doesn't seem to make any more sense... ;)

Ciao,
Gordon

--
Gordon Tyler (Software Developer)
Quest Software <http://java.quest.com/>
260 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario M5A 4L5, Canada
Voice: 416-643-4846 | Fax: 416-594-1919

0

Sorry, I have posted message in wrong newsgroup.

Sergey.


0

Just the fun fact: there are at least 5 different encodings only for
russian language, and all of them are actively used. This is not including
any other cyrillic languages like ukrainian or bulgarian. So, for russian we
have CP866 for DOS (which was called "alternative" when it appeared about 15
years ago, but now it is standard de-facto), Cyrillic ISO (don't know what
this is ;), Win1251 for Windows, KOI8-R for Unix, and a bunch of encodings
for Mac, VAX, mainframe and other machines. Another fun fact, if you did not
know: Windows uses DOS encoding for filenames and Windows encoding for
presentation. In case of most other languages it is basically the same
character map, but for russian they are completely different.

Anyway, his message was in KOI8-R, which is de-facto encoding for 8-bit
russian *nix, email and news. You tried to read it in Win1251 (Windows
cyrillic)

;)))

Nice weekend to everybody!

Michael Jouravlev.

"Gordon Tyler" <gordon.tyler@sitraka.com> wrote in message
news:b5copp$mob$1@is.intellij.net...

Richard Nemec wrote:

You are excused. Even though almost nobody could read your excuse. :)

>

"Sergey Bervinov" <sergey_bervinov@ce-solutions.com> wrote in message
news:b59ia1$lul$1@is.intellij.net...

>
>>??????. ?? ? ?? ????? ???????? ??????? ;)

>

According to Babelfish, he said:

>

uBYB, s KHTSE URTBYYCHBM, OP Fshch OF RTPNPMYUBM. of nPZKh from Lbl-fp
Ch UCHPYI GEMSI OF YURPMSH"pchbfsh YPTLBFSHCH UBVTSB?f.E. NPZKH My s
ABOUT RETENEEEOYE RP ULPVLBN RPCHEUYFSH DTKHZYE, B UBVTS "ba"bfsh Of
rp-uchpenkh.with RTYCHSHCHL OF YURPMSH"pchbfsh of 'Fy YPTFLBFSHCH DMS OF
RETENEEEOYS NETSDKH POLBNY UPTUPCH X UYEVS Ch YDEIBI, B Ch 'LURETFE
IPFEM Vshch OF YNRPMSH"pchbfsh DMS OF RETELMAYUEOYS NETSDKH PLOBNY
("bdbyubny).

>

And then:

>

rBTDPO.to oE Ch FKH LPOZHKH PFRPUFYM NEUUBZKH ;)

>

Which doesn't seem to make any more sense... ;)

>

Ciao,
Gordon

>

--
Gordon Tyler (Software Developer)
Quest Software <http://java.quest.com/>
260 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario M5A 4L5, Canada
Voice: 416-643-4846 | Fax: 416-594-1919

>


0

Michael Jouravlev wrote:

Just the fun fact: there are at least 5 different encodings only for
russian language, and all of them are actively used. This is not including


Wow.

Anyway, his message was in KOI8-R, which is de-facto encoding for 8-bit
russian *nix, email and news. You tried to read it in Win1251 (Windows
cyrillic)


Aha! It does indeed translate better when I use KOI8-R. Although the
translation still has some Russian words in Western/Roman letters. They
must be jargon words like "shortcut" which comes out as "shorkaty".

Ciao,
Gordon

--
Gordon Tyler (Software Developer)
Quest Software <http://java.quest.com/>
260 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario M5A 4L5, Canada
Voice: 416-643-4846 | Fax: 416-594-1919

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.