Requires build 636
- Opens the newly created file in the editor
- Fixes the bug introduced in 1.3 of not updating the disabled state
- Behaves more like the IDEA New actions. If the current selection is
file and New From Template ... is executed the new File will be
created in the parent directory of the currently selected file.
IDEA does not open all files, but only those which are visible in
the project view. This is not a bug in NewFromTemplate, but the
philosophy of IDEA.
- Reflect changes in the OpenAPI since build 630
- The NewFromTemplateAction is now available in the New Popup of the
- Fixes NullPointerException if no templates are available