IDE Fatal Errors, JavaScript plugin, EAP build 143.379

I'm having recurring errors in the current EAP build. Title as above, with the message "PSI and index do not match". I've tried "Invalidate Caches" several times. This first appears to silence the errors, but after a while the same error comes back.

The project uses TypeScript with new style imports, which I couldn't make work in 14.1 due to some other bug there. Things seem to work despite these "Fatal Errors", but they're rather annoying. Has anyone else seen this and have ani ideas on how to fix it.

I've submitted the files collected bu IDE under my name to, in case someone at jetbrains want to look into this with more information.

Mike

8 comments
Comment actions Permalink

Yes, very similar indeed. Even the stacktrace looks identical. I'm seeing it in intelliJ, though. But it definitely sounds like the same issue. I "voted" for it, assuming that's what you meantbyto "following" it. You may want to link my error report to this issue, in case it provides you with additional information. Error Report submitted as 980034 from intellij.

Mike

0
Comment actions Permalink

FYI, the problem remains in the "RC2" EAP build released yesterday. I have "invalidated caches".

Mike

0
Comment actions Permalink

Yes - as https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/WEB-18423 is not yet fixed. Please see its state ('in progress')


0
Comment actions Permalink

Hi. Do you have file 'Dragger.ts' in your project? Do you use built-in TypeScript compiler?

0
Comment actions Permalink

Yes, I have a file named "Dragger.ts" in my project. I was using an external typescript compiler (version 1.6.2), because this came from intellij 14. I just switched to using the built in one, as I see you now use that same version. I'll let you know if that makes any difference.

Mike

0
Comment actions Permalink

I've now been running wth the internal TypeScript compiler for a while. The problem still occurrs (with the same stack trace as before), but it feels like it is less frequent than it used to be. Apart from the error message popping up as a "fatal error", things appear to work, so it's really just annoying at this point.

Mike

0
Comment actions Permalink

FWIW, I've not seen this problem again since I installed final version 15.

Mike

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.