I didn't want to reply to the original thread as it is quite old now (http://devnet.jetbrains.net/message/5225204), however, I feel that there are still a few things to improve on.
- Ctrl-Enter still doesn't execute. This is the shortcut in SquirrelSQL, Oracle SQL Developer an DBVisualizer I believe.
- You still have to execute the entire script instead of the highlighted text.
- There should be an option in the context menu of tables to create a select statement. See SquirrelSQL for example.
- The results should be exportable to csv or Excel.
- The current Select All, Copy seems to use a single quote as a delimiter!
- There doesn't appear to be a way to limit the number of results returned. See SquirrelSQL for a tickbox and 100 by default.
- The load time of tables is still slower than other clients. Although maybe not as slow as it was previously http://devnet.jetbrains.net/message/5225204#5225204