Idea X maven support doesn't interpolate dependencies

I have a dependency configured as:


Intellij X can't seem to figure that one out.
If I change it from ${project.groupId} to the actual groupId it works fine.

OS: Mac OS X
JDK: JDK 1.6.0 64-bit
IDEA Build: 98.231

Comment actions Permalink

Works OK for me. Please make sure your pom files are correct and if you are sure it is Maven Integration to blame, create a bug request.

Comment actions Permalink

Hey Anton, I don't know what causes this but it always happens when I add a new dependency with these (all of them will go red until it reimports) or when I first open the project (assuming its an indexing issue there).
Sometimes it goes away if I reimport my maven project (Using either the force reimport or 'generate sources and updated' features).
I've included 2 screen shots for you showing the 2 states.

Another funny thing that may or may not be related to this is that if you use ${project.groupId} for your groupId, Idea X doesn't seem to give you a list of options for artifactId.
But, if you use the actual groupId, it does.

Screen shot 2010-11-10 at 8.07.31 AM.png
Screen shot 2010-11-10 at 8.10.07 AM.png

Comment actions Permalink

Here's an example where it just won't resolve no matter how many times that I try to reimport.

Screen shot 2010-11-10 at 10.21.07 AM.png

Comment actions Permalink

Please create a bug request and attach a sample project.


Please sign in to leave a comment.