Trying out Maia for the first time on a maven/flex/web/hibernate/jpa project. Generally mixed success.
- Compiles seem significantly faster!
- UI is overall snappier, nice job! Some oddness with "loading..." in menus, but not too bad.
- Maven resource compiler seems to no longer recopy unchanged resources unnecessarily. YEAH! Awesome! Much faster builds!
- Importing 8.1.3 maven-import generated IPR/IML/etc. results in dramatically longer compile times? and missing deps? Eg, lots of red on opening old projects...
- Started over and imported POMs from scratch.
- However, maven support has regressed in terms of dependency management. It seems like it's not generating module dependencies on import for multi-module maven projects. Added these manually.
- Even though I'm using flex mojos, and idea has a "flex mojos SDK", this doesn't seem to get used.
- Dependencies marked "export" don't seem to be exported at run time. So I get class not founds when running. Things build fine though...
In general, I really want to like this, but I'm basically blocked the exported dependency issue. Any suggestions?