I've noticed that scala development has been especially painful for me in IDEA recently. There has been a dramatic increase in IDEA pauses/pinwheel appearances. Has anyone else noticed a change within the last few weeks? I'm trying to figure out if the symptoms I'm experiencing are a result of a recent scala plugin update, a change I made to IDEA settings, or a code/dependency change. SBT build seems normal. I typically use SBT running in shell for all build and testing. I just use IDEA for context menus/refactoring and could care less about building inside IDEA. Pauses do not appear to be result of a GC based on the memory indicator. It is nearly impossible to write any tests using Specs2 at the moment.
I've also noticed that IDEA appears to be much more sensitive to running `~test:compile` in SBT. Each SBT compile appears to wipe out IDEA's code analysis and I must wait for the little eyeball to finish doing it's thing. This seems to be new. I don't remember SBT compiles affecting this at all in the past.
Mac IDEA version 13.0.2 build #IU-133.696 (screenshot of version window below)
Scala plugin version 0.30.380